Statistical Solutions Custom Data Management Applications
Non Conforming Material Records System v5.2 (NCMR)
The Non Conforming Material Records System can be customized or used as-built to manage your companies Non Conforming Material records. The information below only summarizes some of the features and functionality of the system. Applications can be fully customized to suit your company needs. Most customers simply ask for something and Statistical Solutions builds it in.
|PDF built-in, no special software needed!|
Database features include but are not limited to the following:
- Built-in PDF report capability!
- The latest data encryption technology.
- Record and field locking capability with administrator interface and control.
- Computer/user identification and date tracking for new and edited records.
- Comprehensive record Audit Trail in compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 for electronic records.
- Automatic reports sent to specific individuals or groups within your company with the click of a button.
- Report exporting to PDF or MSAccess Snapshot* formats.
*Snapshot is a free add-in provided by Microsoft® and is not included with our application. You can download the Snapshot viewer HERE
- Ability to Email reports to any individual, or groups as defined by you.
- Password requirements to edit or delete records.
- Automatic calculations for dates and numerical values.
- Full data entry forms to add or edit information.
- Easily adapts for network or stand-alone installation.
- Enabled to add your company name to switchboard screens.
- Enabled to add form number and revision to the reports.
- Automatic notification to users when an application version update is required.
- Users can perform application self-update with the click of two buttons.
- Applications can also be customized for your companies specific requirements.
(*click images for larger screenshots!)
The application starts with the MAIN SWITCHBOARD
From the Main Switchboard you can access the NCMR Form, Reports Panel, Setup Panel or Administration Panel.
THE NCMR FORM
|NCMR Audit Trail|
LEFT IMAGE: Form fields are outlined with a green border showing they are 'UNLOCKED' allowing data to be entered. The 'Record Status' indicator in the upper right corner will also show 'UNLOCKED'. Any field can be designated as 'Required' if desired.
CENTER IMAGE: Form fields are outlined with a red border showing they are 'LOCKED'. The 'Record Status' indicator in the upper right corner will show 'LOCKED'. Data cannot be entered or edited unless the record is unlocked by supplying a valid password. You can also see the 'Record Stats' in the upper right corner. Record Stats will show user identification and date of who created the record and who last edited the record.
RIGHT IMAGE: An example of the comprehensive Audit Trail Report in compliance with CFR 21 Part 11 for electronic records. The application tracks all record data and changes. The Audit Report will show date/time stamps for each transaction, the specific field names that were changed, the changed 'from' text or value, the changed 'to' text or value, and the identification of the user who performed the change.
Additional Capability: Passwords required to edit or delete existing records; Email reports to individuals or groups, export reports to PDF and many more...
THE REPORTS PANEL
The Reports Panel allows quick access to the built-in reports. Reports can be customized to show individual records, multiple record summaries, and trends over time including graphical content. The possibilities are almost endless.
THE SETUP PANEL
The Setup Panel is for the initial configuration of the application following installation, installation for specific users, creating or editing standard lists and basic maintenance functions. The standard lists can also be updated directly from the NCMR Form.
THE ADMINISTRATION PANEL
A password is required to enter the Administration Panel. The Administration Panel controls three areas of the application and is grouped into columns as seen in the left image. The left column allows editing of company information (see below). The center column controls access to the application passwords (see below). The right column describes the global 'Record Field Locking' options and allows specific fields to be locked or unlocked on the fly. The right image above shows the form used to modify field locking.
Specific information regarding your company name, form number and revision can be entered into the Company Information form. Company name will appear on all switchboard panels and the report header. The form number and revision will appear in the footer of the report.
Passwords can be viewed or changed using the form shown above. Passwords are case sensitive and any changes take effect immediately.
Contact Statistical Solutions to inquire about a custom application for your company or corporation.