Statistical Solutions, LLC
When you register as a user of the Service (each, a "User") and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you. The personally identifiable information we collect includes but is not limited to personal data such as name, phone number and email address.
Our Website and Web Services servers automatically collect usage information when you visit or use our Service. Website usage information is information about our visitors (unregistered users of the Service) and Users that describes how our Service is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and Users to each web page and the length of their stays. Website usage information also includes the domain names and/or corresponding IP addresses (a numerical identifier for a computer on the Internet) of those who visit our website. Finally, Web Services usage information may include registered Users' ID, IP address, date/time stamp and executed Web Service information.
How we use collected information
We may combine the personally identifiable information we collect from you when you use the Service with other information about you that is available to us, including survey information, affiliate and third-party website usage information and information from other sources. We may use such information in several ways, including:
- To enable us to process and verify purchases, to provide you with the goods and services you have requested, and for the purposes disclosed when you provide the personally identifiable information.
- To send Users email notifications of new Service features and topic-based news alerts if they have signed up for these announcements.
- To provide you with personalized content. To give Basic Factor Technologies developers information that is useful for developing new features and services that meet Users' needs.
- To improve the content and navigation on our Service.
- To alert you about new products and services and special offers.
We do not share your personal information with our affiliates and other third parties unless such a sharing is requested by you ("User") to provide you with additional value-added services.