SPC Site License
A Site License for the Statistical Solutions SPC Training System can be purchased for a one-time cost of $5,000. With a Site License, you will be able to process unlimited copies of the material whenever you need them and in any quantity. The Site License will remain in effect as long as the specific purchasing facility (unique address) remains open.
A Multi-Site License is also available to help reduce overall costs to larger companies or corporations who may want to use the Statistical Solutions SPC Training System across multiple locations. The cost for a Multi-Site License is dependant on the total number of sites or locations where the training system would be used. Typical savings for a Multi-Site License, as compared to multiple individual Site-Licenses, could be expected at a minimum of 25% or more. A special Multi-Site License Agreement (SSMSLA) and Multi-Site License Registration would be created for this situation. Please Contact Statistical Solutions if you would like to discuss the details regarding a Multi-Site License for your company.
- A CD-ROM containing the Statistical Solutions Instructors Guide©, Students Guide©, Post Test©, Post Test Answer Key and Syllabus.
- A printed and bound hard copy of the Statistical Solutions Instructors Guide© and Students Guide© to get you started.
- A quantity of pocket reference Control Chart Run Rules graphically showing the top seven rules for identifying special causes.
- An electronic copy of the Statistical Solutions Site License Agreement and your companies unique Site License Registration Document.
- An executable file enabling the install of Adobe® Acrobat Reader® which is required to open and print the master files.
- An executable file enabling the install of Minitab® Statistical Software v14.0 Demo version.
- Additional electronic templates and other applications to assist implementing SPC throughout your location.
You may also contact Statistical Solutions via E-mail by clicking the following link. Contact Us
Click Here to see the Statistical Solutions Site License Agreement (SSSLA).