Statistical Solutions Site License Agreement (SSSLA)
Version 1.1, December 15, 2011.
This document outlines the principles underlying the Statistical Solutions Site License Agreement (SSSLA) and may be redistributed provided it remains unaltered.
Terms and Conditions for Copying, Replicating and Distributing.
Items other than printing, copying and distributing the content with which this License was made, are outside the scope of this License Agreement.
1. You may print and copy exact replicas of the content as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy the copyright notices and disclaimer of warranty already in place; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License Agreement; and give any other recipients of the content a copy of this SSSLA along with the content. You may not charge a fee for the content itself. You may not charge a fee for the sole service of providing access to and/or use of the content via a network (e.g. the Internet), whether it be via a local intranet, the world wide web, FTP, print or any other medium.
2. You may not modify your copy or copies of the content or any portion of it, thus forming works based on the content, and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above.
3. This License Agreement is applicable solely to the original purchaser of the SSSLA and is not transferable to any other person or location, regardless of affiliation. Distribution of the content, whether original or replicated, shall be confined solely to the specific location to which this License Agreement was made.
4. By purchasing the License Agreement, you are agreeing to the terms of this SSSLA, you are required to accept this License Agreement even though you have not signed it. Nothing contained herein grants you permission to modify the content as received. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this Agreement. Therefore, by printing, copying and distributing the content, you indicate your acceptance of this License Agreement to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, printing and distributing the content.
5. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE CONTENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE CONTENT "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK OF USE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE FAULTY, INACCURATE, OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
6. IN NO EVENT, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING, WILL ANY AUTHOR, BUSINESS, COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MIRROR AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE CONTENT AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT, EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.